Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Katana

Welcome to my blog! This is my first post in this blog so its only for introduction. More things will be added in the blog such as a tag box to leave some comments :)

So today i went to a friend's house. He just went to japan recently and bought some crazy stuffs. One of it is a Katana which is a kind of sword used by a samurai. The funny thing is that it entertained me for more than 30min and it was kinda fun (considering it was just a sword, kinda made me and my friends seem like 5 year olds taking some power ranger swords and hitting around). So me and my friend took this katana and took some pictures.


Me acting like im talking on phone while taking a katana. Trying to act like im really pissed off.


This is the closer view of the sword. Its made of metal and wood. Quite heavy.

After the "Photo-taking session", the owner of the sword told us it is around $200 Singapore money o.O and had to get a "Fire-arm" license for it. So troublesome to own a sword but its a good safety measure though. That kinda makes Singapore a good place to live in, little danger and no disasters. Thats all for today, good night.

No comments: