Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Memories Sad Emotions

Today i went to play pool with Ivan, Kenny, Joe, Ming Fang, Ian and Jake. When it ended, i took a "74" bus back home. The bus "74" stops between both my Secondary School and my Primary School which were Bowen Secondary and Xinmin Primary. When i alighted the bus, memories were brought back to me immediately as i have been walking through and forth the route for almost 10 years. It was the route that link my house to both schools. Then, I started dwelling on the events that happened during this school days.

One of it was that everyday after school (Primary 5/6), which was 6pm, i would hang out with Wan Ting, Tai Ying and Kok Yong to chat around or just have some drinks. We would talk about almost anything. At that time, we would all buy "Tian Yu Di Lu Cha" from the mama shop for only 50cents. All of us will stay around till almost 8pm until we start to go home.

Tian Yu Di Lu Cha, my favorite drink forever.

Then, it was so tranquil, everyday was so enjoying and we had so much fun together. But when i reminisce on it, i felt only sadness.

I knew that it has already ended and there will not be another day that will be the same as before. Everything is lost and were already history. It is such an irony that whenever people thinks about happy memories, it only makes them sad.

Part of the route between my primary, secondary school and my house. A total of around 15min of walk.

Although the place has changed a lot since Primary School days, it still brings back memories. They were just unforgettable.

The song now on the top of my imeem playlist is called "蒲公英的约定". I find this song very meaningful. It is about the past, as of this post. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: