Sunday, March 30, 2008

Silly Me

Today i went down Bugis alone as a loner. I went there by MRT so this post was to tell what happened in the train. I sat on the train and was really bored, like all the others sitting down. So i copied all the others and went to sleep. Then i slept half consciously. I realize my body kept leaning to the right side slowly. Then just nice a girl boarded the train and sat right next to me at my right. Thus i tried leaning to the left. After awhile of sleeping, i realize, again, leaning to the right side. So i tilt my body to the left side again and went to sleep. Again, my body leaned to the right side after awhile. So i woke up and act "blur", like i did not know i was leaning to the right side. It was so embarrassing. Luckily every time lean till almost touch her then i woke up or else it would be more embarrassing.

Then after that i finally manage to sleep straight and i missed the stop. I arrived at Habour Front which i should have already alighted at Outram Park. Then i did something silly again. I went out of the train and sat on a bench waiting for another train. The stupid thing is that i do not have to alight the previous train to go back to Outram Park, i just have to sit in the same train and wait.

After that i reached Bugis station. When i thought my silliness had ended, i did yet another silly action. I waited for the door to open. Then i heard "Door's opening ti ti ti ti ti", but i still cant see the door open. Some more it was so dark on the other side of the door. Then i realize i was facing the wrong door...

For like 10 second i did not realize it...

There were so many people in the train and i totally laughed at myself for the silliness, so embarrassed. I guess today i was too sleepy which was why i became so dumb. The sad thing about today is that i found a pair of jeans i liked, like finally, but my size was unavailable. They had 30 and 32, but did not have 31. So serves them right for not being able to earn money from me.

Hahaha no money for you.

Yet another silly action. Well thats the end for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.