Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Random Stranger

Yesterday i was waiting for Ivan at Kovan MRT station to go for movie at Somerset. He was still at his hair cutting session when i reached the station, so i waited alone playing with my camera. Suddenly a girl came to me and ask me to lend her my phone.

She look alittle China-like.

But still, i lent her my phone although i was scared that it was a scam :X She used my phone and returned it to me. I thought she speaked very good english and she was pretty polite. After using my phone, she sat beside me and we started chatting.

I got to know that she is NOT a china girl, but a girl who everyone thought is from China but really is from Singapore (frowns). She was going to the airport soon but was waiting for her boyfriend at that moment. I also got to know that she has studied overseas for 1 year already. She said she miss the food here, carrot cake, fried oyster egg and all the oily stuffs lol. I think that it is an irony that when you were in Singapore, you don't think these food were special. But when you live overseas, you feel like you really want to eat those food. Pretty sad.

Anyway, the morale of the story is that people should always be friendly. Look at my example, i could have spent a miserable 30min time alone in the MRT station if i had not lent her my phone. Friendlyness pays =)

(But in the end i got "diao" by the boyfriend lol.)


Max Payne
Movie Review: 1/5

It is really a payne in the ass for the viewers who are watching it. Thus the name Max Payne.

No comments: