Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chocolate Cake

Recently there have been many events. A BBQ session near Trudy's house and an annual Kovan MacOuting for my secondary school outing were the main ones. Ate very delicious food at the BBQ and in Trudy's house and watched a very funny movie, "Knocked Out", during our Kovan MacOuting. No pictures though, forgot to take some.

Anyway, going back to the main topic, the cake. It was the same brand of cake as my previous post, but this time, it is a Chocolate Cake.

A thick layer of chocolate on top.

My family ate it before i even had the chance to take photo of the whole cake. Greedy.

This cake is from Rive, a bakery shop in Takashimaya. The top layer is filled with chocolate. This cake has a layer of waffle in it so you can feel the crunch in it. Not only the top layer has a lot of chocolate, the middle layer has chocolate as well. For me, i think it is not such a great cake. It gets boring after several bites although the first bite was great. I will recommend this cake for chocolate lovers only.

Food Review: 3.5/5

After the cake, i went jogging at night yet again in my Bowen Secondary School PE T-Shirt. This time i seem like i was on steroids. I ran from my house to Kovan Heartland Mall, and then i stopped there to rest awhile. The irony is that i bought an ice-cream cone from Macdonald and it is like wasting my time jogging. Anyway, there were many students studying in Macdonald, probably "A" Levels or "O" Levels. And i was like wearing secondary school shirt and jogging around, people will probably think "This guy is insane to jog instead of mug. Probably too stress." Haha. So after i finished the ice-cream cone, i went on jogging back home.

No comments: