Sunday, October 21, 2007

School Starts Life Ends?

The first week of school has started! How has everyone been in this very first week? I find it to be quite slack although we must already decide our studio project team. Anyway, did nothing much in this whole week, pretty sad. Yet again, i went to Kster to sing with my Secondary School friends. One of my friends brought a girl friend with him. She sing as if the voice comes from the CD! Very nice. Moreover, she did not sing with a microphone, yet we can hear her clearly, very talented.

Now, this week's question is do life end when the school starts?
Personally i feel it is. I spend most of my time in school or playing "Jump Ultimate Star" with my friends.

Finally, i have got 1 quiz for you~
There is currently 2 triangles formed here using 6 sticks. How do you make 4 triangles only by moving 1 of the 6 sticks?

No comments: