Monday, January 7, 2008

Cats Nowadays...

This post will be a short short post of what happened today, for my Rush Hour post is still in writing progress.

So today i brushed my teeth, ate lunch, skipped breakfast, did some project, drank yakult, wore clothes and bathe. It was some slack day which i did not go to school as it was Monday which also meant a day off for me. And for now i am going to bed soon, was actually quite a busy day. Good Night readers!





Bullshit!





As if i would end with such craps, such mundane events which happens every single day. Not to say that it was not a mundane day today, but well, i just cant end like this. Today i am going to talk about an animal that has evolved in its way of thinking. The animal that was once timid and scared of human beings to the very max.

Cats.

I went to a nearby "Kopitiam" (sort of an eatery) to have my dinner today and the moment i sat down, there was this cat which came to me and purred. When i started my meal, it circled around my leg and looked at me when i look at it. Without a doubt, it wants some food. After 20min of torture (because of the food), i finally finished my dinner. And for the whole time, the cat has been sticking by my legs.

Sadly, its effort has gone down the drain because i forgot to leave a piece of meat to feed the poor cat. Or rather, by the Chinese saying, "If i don't go to hell, who would?" (meaning i am sacrificing), the food tasted so bad i sacrificed and gobbled them all so the cat will not be able to go through the torture i have taken. (actually i was just too hungry.)

Through this experience, i deduce that cats nowadays had learned to give people leg massages and are able to give people a look that makes human beings feel pity for them. But seriously, i thought of going to "Cheers" to buy a can of sardine for it.

After ignoring the poor cat, i walked back home. On the way, i saw another cat. This cat is by far the most ridiculous cat i have ever seen. On the sight of it, i felt like scaring it away, which i did. But to my surprise, it continued strolling slowly. Then i made an even larger movement in my second attempt, but it still did not respond to me even though it was looking at me. By reading its body language and facial expression, this is what i think it was thinking...

"What the hell is this person doing?! This is totally retarded.. I'm not gonna give a dam about him."

Like OH MY GOD! It did not even have the slightest fear in front of the world's biggest predator! Not even a little response. It is just unbelievable what the world is turning to...
Well, this is the end and good night. Sorry, turns out to be a pretty long post.

My grandma's old cat. It died 2 years ago.

It is quite obedient. But scare of strangers, unlike the cats mentioned above.

No comments: