Monday, January 21, 2008

The Golden Path Ends

This stupid post is about my future plan, the ultimate plan to...

Not really success, but...

Living a fast and fulfilling life. (Live fast, die young)

The Golden Path ends.


Every single day since December 11 2007, i have been waiting.

Waiting for 9pm on channel 8.

Everyday is a hope for me to see a better tomorrow. On each weekdays, i would wait for "The Golden Path", a 30 episodes series that Mediacorp channel 8 has produced. And on Friday night, i would wait for Saturday, the day i will go play some soccer.

Now, "The Golden Path" has ended. Which means i would have lesser aims to wait for. There is only one thing i am looking forward to each week now, and that is the soccer training. It saddens me because now that there are no more "checkpoints" each day, the time would seem to move more slowly.

Hopefully there would be a new "checkpoint" to mark each and every day again...

And my own Golden Path will NOT end, i will craft my own Golden Path!

This week's "checkpoints":


  • Soccer this Saturday

  • Kster (Karaoke) this Wednesday
This month's "checkpoints":


  • Kster on my sister's birthday

  • Feast on my sister's birthday
Next month's "checkpoints":


  • Chinese New Year
Next next year's "checkpoints":


  • National Service :)
5 years later "checkpoints", also called my ultimate plan:


  • University (die die must go in, even if it means my grandfather's name! - like Kindaichi)

No comments: