Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorry

I will be posting a very short post because i really don't feel like describing how i feel now. Recently, a lot of things has happened to me. I really hope i could live a more peaceful life but i can't. Things just did not seem to go the way they should, everything is out of control in my life.

Well, i don't know how you feel about this post now, but it really is not what you think it is. I am just stating the facts, not being emo at all. Let me explain.

For the "i really don't feel like describing how i feel now", is because i am now writing this post during midnight and am really tired. Next, "a lot of things has happened to me" means i have been going out a lot of times for shopping etc. Then, "I really hope i could live a more peaceful life but i can't" means that i wanted to go out less, but just could not resist going out with my friends. "Things just did not seem to go the way they should" is because in this January 2008, i have been waiting for buses for more than 30min each time for around 5 to 8 times. Buses nowadays are ridiculous!

Thought i was emo? Nah...

Just being random yet again. Not that i never have felt sad. But at the end of the day, i have a message to spread.

Emo is like a sickness that spreads and worsen. So try to contain it although it will take lots of effort. Do it for your friends, family and your love ones :D So mushy, so sorry.

No comments: