Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The End of Me

I got a splinter in my left index finger!

When i woke up this morning, i felt that my index finger hurts when touching things. I tried searching for a splinter but could not see it because i was in my room which was pretty dark.


Now, at 11:30pm, i found the splinter...


It is now deep inside my index finger, not even a millimetre sticking out. I tried squeezing it for like 20min and now my finger is oozing blood. Still the splinter isnt coming out. I figured that the splinter might well be a part of my body. Because after analysing the situation, the only way to get it out is to tear out that part of the flesh. I might do the latter though because i cannot stand the irritating feeling of the splinter stuck inside my flesh.

I think this is the end of me. There is a 33.33% chance of getting an infection because of the splinter. This infection will slowly lead to a high fever. The high fever will then kill me. I am doomed. I shall be written in the newspaper on the front page titled "Boy died of a Splinter" or "Splinters can kill".

Bye my family, friends and those i know. I will leave a will before i die though...


CHOI.

No comments: